Senior BI Engineer
Dataseat was founded in 2019 by two industry veterans and Entrepreneurs David Philippson & Dr. Paul Hayton with the goal to change and improve the way App marketers run their programmatic media campaigns.
The company provides a Bidder or DSP as a service to App marketers to in-house programmatic media buying for user acquisition and re-engagement as well as SDKs for gaming companies to use for cross promo and direct deals.
Dataseat was acquired by MGI in July 2022 and is now part of the Verve group. If you are interested in working within a fast moving start up environment then please consider the role below:
- You will be responsible for performing complex analysis on large volumes of data.
- Assist in the Development of scripts and tools for data analysis.
- Serve a central role with a global scope that bridges the gap between Sales and Operations and Research and Development.
- Identify high-value business, insight, and reporting needs then prioritize, scope and build solutions.
- Collaborate effectively and clearly with clients and their technical teams.
- Collabortate closely with the sales and commercial teams to identify, develop and optimize business opportunities.
- Degree Computer Science, Maths, Physics or other numerate subject, or relevant experience. Experience in online mobile advertising and a developer background is a plus.
- 4+ years experience as a BI Engineer.
- Experience in Big data technologies.
- Experience with SQL-like query languages, python and/or R with large dataseats. Experience with Zeppelin and Apache Spark is an advantage.
Who you are
- Good communicator who can explain and understand complex systems while dealing with both non-technical and technical teams.
- A focus on details and willingness to learn.
- Self motivated BI Engineer with the confidence to work independently but request support when needed.
- Competitive salary
- Bupa health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
London office based with remote working an option