VP Data Science
DataSeat was founded in 2019 by two industry veterans and Entrepreneurs David Philippson & Dr. Paul Hayton with the goal to change and improve the way App marketers run their programmatic media campaigns.
The company provides a Bidder or DSP as a service to App marketers to in-house programmatic media buying for user acquisition and re-engagement as well as SDKs for gaming companies to use for cross promo and direct deals.
Dataseat was acquired by MGI in July 2022 and is now part of the Verve group. If you are interested in working within a fast moving start up environment then please consider the role below:
- Lead, define, and communicate the strategy, vision and roadmap of Data Science and Optimisation in our programmatic bidding platform.
- Build processes to provide insights, optimisations and Data Science models.
- Build and nurture an agile and innovative product culture within the group and company, founded on the importance of continuous and rapid prototyping and learning
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities, monitor progress and evaluate results.
Who you are
- STEM degree or relevant experience. Experience in online mobile advertising / Ad-Tech is a plus.
- Good communicator who can explain and understand complex problems while dealing with both non-technical and technical teams.
- Ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action
- Understand the evolving competitive landscape and identify potential strategic partnerships for complementary product offerings
- Reporting to CTO
- Competitive salary
- Bupa health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- London office based with remote working an option
VP Data Science